Friday, November 04, 2005

The Absence of Customer Service in Cairns

Can you imagine how frustrating it is when you place a special bread order for catering and the Bakery calls you up the day you're collecting it and tells you they've sold it to someone else!

The bloody baker then offers to supply the same order the following day but that's useless as it's needed before then, so then the baker offers to sell you something you don't want, you'd think if they valued your business they'd offer you a discount or even offer to supply a replacement without charge.

This sort of event is becoming more and more commonplace, makes one's blood boil.... (Do I sound like Victor Meldrew?)

2 comments:

MB said...

Great news! Annabel's Bakery in Sheridan St have the special "Cafe" loaves I was seeking so I'll be making a point of taking my business there from now on.

Anonymous said...

Know just what you mean, as I am married to Victor.