Friday, September 16, 2005

Whiffy Wurst

There was a joyous reunion today at Hobart Airport, Ounooi’s daddy, Velten, arrived back from his Germany/France sojourn. This happy reunion was somewhat tainted by a very evil smelling backpack which Velten used to repel anyone that came into close range with him on his journey home.
Velten emptied the pack on arrival home and found one of his tins of boutique butcher’s bratwurst had alarmingly expanded, he opened it and the stench was unbearable, to us humans that is, but not Ounooi, she wolfed it down in a nanosecond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky my nose was blocked. Quite embarrassing to see people standing not to close and covering their noses for better air. And me being mad because somebody put cheese (my explanation) to close to my backpack. But I survived and Ounooi wants more.